Request for Expressions of Interest (EOI)
Bid Title: “Capacity Building and Institutional strengthening”.
Bid #: (4/2022)
The Palestinian Housing Council (PHC) is requesting expressions of interest from local capacity development service providers, including private sector consulting firms and qualified independent individual consultants for capacity building and institutional strengthening of PHC within the scope of the “Housing Development and Infrastructure Support in Jerusalem project”, funded by the EU.
PHC seeks consultants with expertise in the following capacity development domains:
- Leadership and strategic management
- Program management and quality control
- Financial and administration management
- Supply chain management
PHC seeks to create a capacity building strategy that is flexible to be adapted per the needs of PHC in-line with the aforementioned project and according to the Terms of Reference (TOR). The TOR includes responsibilities, key deliverables, duration, the required experiences and timeframes.
Application Requirement and Submission:
- Eligible candidates are local capacity development service providers, private sector consulting firms and qualified independent individual consultants.
- Receipt of the EOI and the TOR: candidates who would like to participate in providing the services for PHC are welcomed to receive the required documents from PHC headquarters - Al-Bireh, Al-Sharafeh, An-Numan Building, 3rd floor, during PHC working hours until Monday 6/6/2022.
- Prices to be in EUROS excluding VAT (VAT exemption will be provided).
- Ability to provide a Zero-VAT invoice, and any financial requirements according to the Palestinian procedures and regulations.
- Questions about the Expression of Interest and/or the TOR should be forwarded via e-mail to Mr. Zuhair Ali; email@example.com. PHC will not respond to questions by telephone or in person.
- The offer shall include:
- Profile and experience: A curriculum vitae including highlighted references to previous relevant work and experience. A covering letter outlining their suitability for the job, providing initial observations on the TOR.
- Methodology: An outline of the proposed methodology they would use.
- A financial offer in Euros for completion of the required tasks, including the daily rate used for calculations.
- The offer shall be delivered in a sealed envelope addressed:
“Expression of Interest – Capacity building and institutional strengthening”
Submitted to the Technical Department of the Palestinian Housing Council,
located: On the third floor of Al-Numan Building,
Al-Sharfa / Al-Bireh,
No later than 12:00 PM on Thursday 16/06/2022. The opening bid public session will be held at 1:00 PM on the same date, at PHC headquarters; the third floor of Al-Numan Building,
Al-Sharfa / Al-Bireh.
- Received bids after the deadline will not be accepted.
- This call for Expression of Interest (EOI) does not constitute a solicitation. PHC reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement at any time during the EOI and/or solicitation process. PHC also reserves the right to require compliance with additional conditions as and when issuing the final solicitation documents. Submitting a reply to a call for EOI does not automatically guarantee receipt of the solicitation documents when issued.